The Honor Code exemplifies the commitment of all members of the Alliance Health Services Academy community to the following values:
• Respect the beliefs, ideas, lifestyles, and opinions of others.
• Respect the property of the school and of others.
• Respond appropriately to adults in the community.
• Acknowledge personal misconduct and make amends.
• Learn from mistakes.
Honesty and Trust
• Practice and promote intellectual honesty.
• Communicate honestly and openly with others.
• Learn from others.
• Promote the Honor Code at school, at home, and in the community.
• Help others in need.
• Always consider your personal safety and the safety of others.