The School Coordinating Council (SCC) has 10 to 20 school / community stakeholders as members depending on the size of the school consisting of the principal, parent Representatives, teacher Representatives, classified staff, student body president, and local Community Members.
The School Coordinating Council provides suggestions and recommendations to the principal on day-to-day operations and issues related to the general direction of the school and school events. Persons or organizations can also approach the Council with funding proposals to be taken out of the school's discretionary spending budget. The School Coordinating Council meets at the school site on a monthly basis. The dates of the meetings are listed below. Everyone is encouraged to attend!
Please click here
for the Google Drive of SCC Documents.
- Dr. Carla McCullough, Principal
- Ailyn Galvan, ASB President
- Melissa Martinez, 12th grade (Chair)
- Andrew Sanchez, 12th grade (Secretary)
- Send proposals to Mr. A. Sanchez with a cc to Miss. Martinez
- Corrie Emmons
- Maribel Gonzalez (Parliamentarian)
- Spencer Crossland
- Elias Johansson-Miller (Vice-Chair)
Classified Staff Representative
Certified Staff Representative
- Albert Oros, Assistant Principal