Being on a campus or in a professional environment helps make student learning more relevant. By participating in field trips students are able to interact with college students and other working professionals. In response, students participate in at least two college field trips per year, each with a health service focus. Below are upcoming scheduled field trips for the 2019-2020 school year:
- UC Irvine
- Cal Poly Pomona BioTrek
- Southern California University of Health Sciences
- Loyola Marymount University
- Pepperdine University
- UCLA Simulation Center
- And more!
FIELD TRIP EXPECTATIONS
Students are expected to follow the same policies of PBS-HSA when participating in field trip activities. Field trip expectations include:
- Submitting permission slips by the indicated deadline. Late and/or incomplete slips will not be accepted.
- Teacher(s) permission slips must be returned along with parental permission slips.
- Students must remain with chaperones for the entire field trip.
- Students must be respectful of others.
- Uniform attire is required (unless stated otherwise).