This 17 minutes of action will begin at 10:00 am and end at 10:17 am.
1. 10:00 am- Walk with your class in a single file line, down the nearest staircase and outside.
a. Students should leave their backpacks and all belongings inside.
b. You may use your hall pass or Room sign to help organize students once you are outside.
c. Attendance will not need to be taken outside
2. Walk downstairs in a single file line and follow the directions of the out of classroom staff to form the "E" that's pictured.
3. An aerial photo will be taken at approximately 10:15 am
4. At 10:17 am a bell will sound and classes should return to their room under the direction of the teacher.
5. Instruction should resume around 10:20 am
Because it should not be raining at that time, please follow the directions above
Teachers will have the option to participate in a Sit In (in the MPR) or a Stand out (outside-pending rain).